All Information on my Scoutbook account has been deleted

Hi Scoutbook Team,

For My Scoutbook account it s ays that I have two accounts under the same email. When I log into Scoutbook all my information is gone. I’m wondering where I can find my old Scoutbook account that has all my information on it.

Thanks,
Liuen Daniel Yu

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green envelope > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

I have the same problem. It says my email address is already being used. When I login everything is zero.

@GregYoung1 what is missing - I think your unit/council missed your recharter window

@GregYoung1 I have merged your Scoutbook accounts.

However, it looks like your Scout’s unit’s charter has expired / lapsed, and is outside of the grace period.

I only had one account.
When will it show progress for my son Connor? He is almost Star rank.

@GregYoung1 you need to talk to your unit about Recharter and see why it is not processed. Advancement data is based on membership. You can go to Scouts page > Reports > run History Report to see the saved data.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.