Recharter deleted all of scout's info

I have a scout whose information (rank, merit badges, membership, leadership roles - everything except his profile information) was deleted from Scoutbook at recharter. I can see his advancement information in the Internet Advancement interface, so it’s not all lost, but I don’t know how to get it back into Scoutbook. Our local council said they can see it all from their end, but they only use Internet Advancement (not Scoutbook) and offered no help in how to resolve this.

BSA number is 135403554. His primary troop is 373, but is also registered with 188.
Thanks!

@GillianBlake The Scout is also registered in a Venturing crew in a different council, so the Scout has 2 different BSA member numbers and also 2 Scoutbook userIDs.

That membership was ended (because the summer camp where he worked registered him in that council without his knowledge), and that membership was ended prior to rechartering. However, before that membership ended, his BSA ID had changed in Scoutbook. Now it is only showing his original number.

However, even with having two BSA id numbers, we could still view his advancement records in Scoutbook.

@GillianBlake I think I have this mostly fixed. He still has 2 Scoutbook userIDs, but I have switched the BSA member numbers.

You might need to double-check his memberships and leadership positions of responsibility.

Oh good - there is now less panic on his part! I am unable to modify his leadership positions - the only current one is den chief, but every time I try to delete the end date, it takes me to a completely blank page (like it’s loading, but it never finishes).

Thank you very much for your help!

@GillianBlake I think it might be because the pack’s Recharter has not been fully processed yet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.