Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook deleted my info

Scoutbook deleted all of my info. Are they trying to tell me something??? I am a merit badge counselor for a troop and the council. Committee Chair for a Crew and Skipper for a Ship. I am still attached to the troop, but everything is gone. No longer able to access the Crew or Ship. Since they no longer have any support - no one at our council office knows anything about Scoutbook and couldn’t fix this if they did. How do I fix it?

1 Like

From what I can see it seems fine - the one thing that I see that I am not sure on is it says MBC pending approval - you might want to check with council on it. Seems you had another account where you were a parent that was ended over a year ago but there is no BSA # on that one. Call your council registrar

1 Like

What name is on that account?

1 Like

let me Direct message you - watch top right avatar for message

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean, the avatar where!

I just got home from work.

Kelly

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 6.16.23 PM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.