Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Alternate ScoutBook login

Here’s one that may not come up too often…if I log into ScoutBook using my home Council credentials, everything is fine, BUT, if it happens that I am signed into My.Scouting.org under my alternate Member ID (Area level) I get thrown into a completely different Council in ScoutBook. I can work abound that, I just thought you’d like to know.

Chuck,

You have 2 Scoutbook accounts There is no council associated with your Area MID so when the Scoutbook account was created, it probably didn’t know where to put you. One issue I see is you have the same e-mail address on both Scoutbook accounts. This is not supposed to happen and can cause issues.

I suggest we delete the Scoutbook account used for the area and that you only log in to Scoutbook with your my.scouting.org ID associated with your non-area Member ID.