Best way to add parents email to scout

Hello, I am a Cubmaster new to scout book and moving our pack to the platform. What is the easiest way to get all of the parents attached to their child’s account. We have 66 scouts, and entering each parents information to sen an invite seems very labor intensive. We have 66 scouts and I can’t send an invite to the parent without adding their gender, first, last and email! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

We recommend using the parent import feature of the volunteer written and supported Feature Assistant Extension for Scoutbook for Chrome and Firefox. After installing and logging in to Scoutbook, click on the image icon for instructions.

Thank you, I have imported a csv form the template, how do I know if invites were sent, and do the name show up somewhere?

Go to your unit roster. Click the gear icon above the Scout section and turn Show Parent/Guardians on. This will indicate the last time the parent was invited.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.