Blue card report issue

It is something else you have wrong not the system - as I will say again if you want me to setup a screenshare to get it fixed I can

yes if that will help fix the problem

OK I sent you a direct message look at avatar in top right corner to find it

CITY - was odd - it was a 2 word city, we erased space and the city showed, we added back the space and it showed correctly - If you have a Scout that does this please tell me as an example to Developers

Weird. Sounds almost like there’s some sort of non-printing character getting embedded or something.

@MichaelWard2 do you recall if you typed in the City or was it already there in the system?

@MichaelWard2 and if any of the other Scouts are doing the City thing please tell me so we have an example to hand to developers before it is fixed

This was already in the system when I did a data import a few years ago. Not sure if this would part of what was causing the issue.

@MichaelWard2 do me a favor and look at the current membership and tell me what the NOTE says

I did find another instance for one of my other members Austin for the pets Merit Badge where the city area was not getting filled on for the scouts information on the blue card report.

@MichaelWard2 is it still messed up?

It may be were I would have to do the same process like what we did yesterday to fix all my scouts who have a city that has a space in it

@MichaelWard2 sent you a Direct Message