Bring back the old options for Troop

Please bring back the option to do multiple people activity, like adding everyone who went on a campout or help at a service function.

@STEVENPOWER - not exactly sure what you are talking about. I could guess that it is quick entry. That still exists and was never removed. I use it all the time.

I’m thinking there must be some other issue if multiple people are having the same issue.

@DawnSelly - the common area seems to be the chrome extension. I am on my tablet and do not have the extension added and I see quick entry. The person who wrote the extension should be informed.

I’m not sure if that is the case. I have logged on using multiple devices (ipad, phone, 2 different laptops and used Internet Explorer) same thing.

@DawnSelly - is this what you are missing :

Not all chrome extension installs are having the problem, as the extension is working fine for me. See related discussion going on here.

ETA: So, we have different hosts that are working/not working so far. Please go to this thread and post your AWS server ID if you’re having problems connecting. Your AWS server ID is below the BSA/Scoutbook logo at the bottom of a Scoutbook page. Click and drag your mouse to highlight and copy, since it’s pale beige on beige.

The Quick Entry issue is actively being worked. It should be fixed soon.

Quick Entry was fixed on August 8, 2019

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.