BUG on Eagle Palms – Percentage - Elective Merit Badges

While entering a group of Elective Merit Badges from a weekend campout I noticed that Percent Complete for Eagle Palms is apparently not working correctly in every case, and that Palms are not added as completed/approved elective MBs are entered.

Boy 1 ID 133246857

Palm#1 Bronze (shows 50%)

Palm#2 Gold (shows 40%)

Palm 3 Silver (Shows 0%)

Palm #4 Bronze (Shows 0%)

I noticed that the square to the left of “4. Earn …” is marked for Palm #1 and not for any of the others.

Boy 2 ID 132050209

Eagle Elective MBs (Lists 7 MBs)

Palm 1 Bronze (Shows 0%) (Lists 5 MBs)

Previously the Eagle Palm tracking system shows the Palm 10% complete for each elective merit badge past Eagle (or the last Palm)

This boy has 13 Elective MBs approved (just approved one today), normally when I add an approved MB and the current palm has 5 MBs the system adds the next palm with one MB listed.

Boy 3 – ID 130914956 Eagle Scout with 3 Palms and 3 additional elective MBs toward 4th palm – shows 30% and when I add an approved elective MB it then shows 40% - so it worked correctly for this Scout.

Boy 4 – ID 130914956
Before I add completed/approved MBs:
Star Scout, needs time as Star, SM Conf. & BOR for Life, has all 7 elective MBs for Eagle,
42 completed MBs (11 Eagle Required)
Eagle Palm section of Advancement has the following:
#1 (Bronze) 50%
#2 (Gold) 50%
#3 (Silver) 50%
#4 (Bronze) 50%
#5 (Gold) 10% , but it lists 4 completed (approved) elective MBs
----I enter 1st MB as complete (approved)
#5 (Gold) changes to 20%, and it lists 5 completed (approved) elective MBs (including the one I just added.
----I enter the 2nd MB as complete (approved)
#5 (Gold) changes to 30%, and it lists 5 completed (approved) elective MBs (including the first one I added.
Palm #6 does NOT appear and the 2nd MB I added is NOT listed for any rank or for any Palm.
Note: both of the just added MBs shows in the list of MBs under advancement and in the individual pictures of ranks and MBs for the scout.

Boy 5 – ID 133246496
Life Scout, needs several Eagle Required MBs, time in rank etc for Eagle
Has 18 MBs, 7 Eagle Required
#1 (Bronze) 0%, but it lists 5 completed (approved) elective MBs
#2 (Gold) is NOT listed but should be for one additional completed(approved) elective MB.
#2 (Gold) shows up as 0% with 2 completed(approved) elective MBs. (I did not look at the % completed for Bronze)
----I enter 2nd MB as complete (approved)
#1 (Bronze) changes to 10% complete
#2 (Gold) stays at 0% complete with 3 completed(approved) elective MBs.

Boy 6 – ID 132339100
Star Scout, needs some Eagle Required MBs, time in rank, etc for Life & Eagle
#1 (Bronze) 0%, but it lists 5 completed (approved) elective MBs
#2 (Gold) 0% but it lists 2 completed (approved) elective MBs
#1 (Bronze) stays at 0% complete
#2 (Gold) stays at 0% complete with 3 completed(approved) elective MBs.
----I enter 2nd MB as complete (approved)
#1 (Bronze) stays at 0% complete
#2 (Gold) stays at 0% complete with 4 completed(approved) elective MBs.

PS Except for the Eagle Scout the above boys are marked as 2016-2022 for Life and 2022 for Eagle.

Any help would be appreciated.
YIS
Mike

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.