Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cannot correct Internet Advacement camping and service logs

I entered some service hours and a camping activity in IA. Because the service hours were completed over several days, one scout was recorded twice.

On the campout, a scout who did not go on the campout was incorretly added.

I know how to edit activities, but since I am committee chair, everything I input is automatically approved and cannot edit. How do I fix this? I understand why things are automatically approved, but I should still be able to edit and correct information (especially information that I entered)

Screenshot 2020-05-24 08.45.20

To delete an event from a Scout you have to click on Roster > then this history tab at top > then you can search for the scout and find the event > Click the Pen Icon . then click the 3 dots shown below to the right

I wish this worked, your screenshots look nothing like mine. I am taken to Internet Advancement. I can go through the edit process and get the message it is updated, but when I check again, nothing changes

I figured it out. Thank you, your information was helpful

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.