Can't connect to my child

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific)
2) Operating system
3) Browser
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome)
5) Member ID & Council of person affected
Thank you!)

I am trying to add my child to my scoutbook. The app locates her and says it is sending an email to me for approval. I have double checked the email entered and it is correct…but i have yet to receive the access email. My daughter is a lone scout and I have been trying for over a month now and my district isnt answering the phone.
Thank in advance for any help
Lisa

My number is 13048453 and hers is 136225539

@LisaGalasso - scoutbook does not support lone scouts

She is still registered under her old troop number 607

@LisaGalasso Where specifically are you trying to connect to your child?

Within Scoutbook via “My Connections”? Or in the red Scouting mobile app?

In the red scouting app, under “my scouts”

@LisaGalasso

I would connect via Scoutbook. Go to My Account → My Connections then click the Connect to Scout as Parent/Guardian in the upper part of the page.

Be aware that once your daughter drops off the troop roster, you will lose access to her Scouting record via Scoutbook and the app. You will be able to print a Scouts BSA History Report but not add further advancement.

@LisaGalasso It looks like you have some duplicate account issues.

If you could please log all the way out, I will work on fixing it.

Ok i just got in but i will log out so it can fixed. Please let me know thank you

@LisaGalasso Please log in at my.Scouting and double check your contact info. (mailing address, e-mail address, etc.). Just click on “My Profile” after logging in at my.Scouting and scroll down.

I have merged your Scoutbook accounts. Your primary BSA member ID number is 136225540.

@LisaGalasso Is it working for you now?

Yes, thank you so much!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.