Reposting for help again- Troubles using scoutbook online

Hi!
I apologize, I didn’t get the notification that someone replied to my last post. Last week was super crazy and I forgot to come back and check the post for replies. I also fixed my daughters MID and added a little more information to try to explain my issue better.

When I sign into the Scouts App on my phone it shows that I’m connected to both my son and daughter and can view all their advancements ETC.

When I sign in online on my computer using the same username and password, I can only view my son’s advancements, it won’t allow me to view my daughter’s (says I’m inactive to view her).

At one point it was actually showing me connected twice to my daughter in the App on my phone, causing me to receive duplicate notifications for everything. I had her leader remove the second connection.

It looks almost like I ended up with 2 separate accounts with the same username and password. When I view my personal information in the app on my phone it shows my daughter’s name and member ID, but when I view it on the webpage it shows my name and member ID. On the webpage, it shows me inactive to my daughter, but in the app I can see everything.

My member ID is 13640154
My daughter’s Member ID 136135209
The username for both accounts is garfieldgrl@gmail.com

@HeatherJames everything looks fine - in the Scouting App when you have Scout Selected it can look like you are logged in as them - but I see your log ins to SB, the App, My.Scouting - all the same account

I did try a fix so you could see your daughter @HeatherJames

Thank you so much Donovan, I can now see my daughter’s advancements both online and in the app now. My issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.