I need to view one of my scout’s profile to help him fill out his Eagle paperwork, but all I get is the scout’s name and rank with nothing listed under the three tabs (Started, Pending Approval, and Approved). Eventually, the website pops up the word Error in red in a popup box, but there isn’t any other information about what kind of an error. I tried Chrome and Firefox, and both had the same issue.
- Logged into https://scoutbook.scouting.org
- Clicked on Roster (left side menu)
- Entered a partial name on the search bar
- Clicked on the scout’s name from the list to go to Youth Profile
- The Scout’s Youth Profile comes up with just the name and rank with no other information.
I went onto my.scouting.org and verified that I’m (still) one of the key 3 for my troop. I didn’t have this problem the last time I was in here a month or so ago.
Thanks for any help!
GSLC Troop 1262 Scoutmaster