Change an advancement date

I entered the wrong date on an advertisement and it will not let me change it now that it has been approved.

How would I go about changing this so all the date are corrected?

An adult leader will need to un-approve the item, and then save. Then the date can be changed or removed.

How do I unapprove it? Im not see how you can do this.

@BradHerrman are you using Internet Advancement or Scoutbook - and what is the advancement?

I’m using scoutbook, and it is requirement 8 for Star scout.

@BradHerrman Go to the top of the Rank Page - Click Percent Complete - there will be a date pop up - uncheck Approve and save - Then do the same and clear the date and save.

I’m not seeing how to do this.

If all of the individual requirements in Scoutbook are marked as Completed and / or Approved, then you will need to remove one of them. Otherwise, Scoutbook’s code will “roll up” and mark Star rank as Completed / Approved overall.

I would suggest temporarily removing requirement 7 (Scoutmaster conference).

@BradHerrman A screenshare can be setup if you want to see it - is now good?

Im available now if you are

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This is solved - a NEXT Rank was approved correctly - so that locks past ranks. In a case like this you have to unapprove newest rank to deal with past ones

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.