Unable to change wrong email address in scoutbook

For reasons unknown, my email address changed in Scoutbook to [changeyouremail@scoutbook.com].

I have tried signing onto Scoutbook and changing, however an error message bounces back stating that the Email address is in use.

Any Solutions?

You likely have multiple accounts. If you post your BSA ID, the folks at SUAC might be able to help locate the issue.

I am having the same issue. When I try to change my email from changeyouremail@scoutbook.org to my actual email, it states that I already have a pending account and will not let me change it.

I think I need help from the good folks at SUAC to fix. Thanks!

We need BSA Member IDs to help fix your problems.

It is 136552099. Thank you

@briancraft there are a few issues I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

You bet.

BSA Member ID: 110353533

@DavidShannon I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Hello,

I am having the same issue trying to change my email from “changemyemail@Scoutbook.com” to my actual email of shermandas@yahoo.com. My member number is BSA# 13512566. Thank you.

Shermanda

You have 3 BSA Member IDs and 3 Scoutbook accounts. I’ll send you a private message so we can discuss details. Click on the pick circle with white S when you see the green circle with white number.

I also need help with this issue for one of my committee members. She has stopped recieving emails and needs to have her 2 accounts combined and email updated so she can start recieving emails again. I have another committee member that can no longer access the email he used for scoutbook and cannot figure out a way to update his email. Finally I have a parent that her email was input incorrectly and we cannot update it to the correct email. Can you help me with all these issues, please?

I’m sending you a private message to collect some information to assist you. Watch for the notification on the D in the upper right of your screen.

I am having a similar issue and can no longer view the calendar of events nor receive emails from Scout book for upcoming events/RSVPs; I am afraid the wrong account was deleted. My BSA Member ID is 13779417.

@MikaEarley I sent you a private message for more information.

We have a guardian with the same issue. BSA ID 10705841. Please email me at mrjgreen1776@gmail.com to help resolve.
Thank you!

Hello, BSA #13779377. I am having the same issues as Mika (wife) I do not see Calendar events, I do not receive emails etc and my account was setup wrong (the system thinks I am an 11 year old)

@JohnGreen and @PatrickEarley I have sent you both private messages.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.