Charter Signature Request email not sent/received

Similar to others, multiple units from one chartered organization, but the e-mail with “Please sign” is not being received for some units (and is not in the Spam/Junk folder).

Here is our situation, and with the pattern I am seeing, it “might” suggest what the issue is and lead to a possible solution. I am also providing BSA IDs so that @edavignon @jacobfetzer, hopefully, this can be submitted to the Developers so that a solution can be created and implemented.

Council: Lake Erie Council (#440)
Three units from one Chartered Organization:

1. Cub Scout Pack 3383
  2. Scouts BSA Troop 0383 (Boy Troop)
  3. Scouts BSA Troop 0222 (Girl Troop)

The Chartered Organization Representative is the same person for all three units (as it should be).
COR BSA ID: 3132050

The Committee Chair for all three units is me.
CC BSA ID: 126586883

Cubmaster BSA ID: 129468504

SM of Troop 383 BSA ID: 125683883
— The SM of Troop 383 is also the Venturing Crew Advisor for Crew 40 (i.e. the Unit Leader), chartered out of a different Chartering Organization. He received the request to sign the Crew Charter earlier, before I started the process for my three units.

SM of Troop 222 BSA ID: 3132046

To further complicate matters, the COR and the SM of Troop 222 share the same e-mail address (they are husband and wife). I am pretty sue they each have their own my.scouting.org accounts, but they both use the same underlying e-mail address.

Using Recharter 2.0, I completed and submitted the three charters, in the order shown above (Pack 383, then Troop 383, then Troop 222), within a few minutes of each other. Key 3 all received the “2022 Unit Charter Submission Complete” e-mail from “Boy Scouts of America boyscoutsofamerica@email.scouting.org. In my case, because I’m on all three, I received three of these e-mails, one for each unit, within minutes of submitting.

As CC, I also received the “Please sign Pack 3383 Family Charter” e-mail from “Boy Scouts of America adobesign@adobesign.com. (i.e. e-mail coming from adobesign.com, not email.scouting.org)
— This e-mail (based on the “sent” timestamp) actually was sent and arrived BEFORE the “2022 Unit Chart Submission Complete” e-mail . . . which is a little confusing. (Just casually reading e-mails . . . if I get a “please sign”, then shortly later get a “Submission Complete”, it appears as though everything is done and there is nothing I need to take action on. However, I digress . . .)
— I then completed the Adobe signature process and very shortly received an e-mail from “Boy Scouts of America adobesign@adobesign.com (i.e. e-mail coming from adobesign.com, not email.scouting.org) with the subject line “You signed: “Pack 3383 Family Charter””. A copy of the signed charter was attached to the e-mail.

I confirmed with the COR that the “Please sign Pack 3383 Family Charter” e-mail from “Boy Scouts of America adobesign@adobesign.com was received. (i.e. e-mail coming from adobesign.com, not email.scouting.org)

So far, so good. But here is where things get stuck.

I have confirmed with both Scoutmasters, and the COR, that none have received the “Please sign . . .” e-mail from the adobesign e-mail address for the two Troops. As CC, I should have also received the “Please sign . . .” e-mails for both Troops, but have not. (And yes, spam/junk folders have been checked.)

Here is my theory:
If a "Please sign . . . " e-mail has been sent to an e-mail address, the system will not send another one to the same address, EVEN THOUGH it is for a different Unit.
– Now, is it the BSA side that is choosing this action and not initiating a request to send another e-mail through Adobesign?, OR
– Is it the Adobesign side receiving a second (or third or more) request to send an e-mail for signature, but does not do so because it already sent one to that address?

While this theory fits my situation, it does seem to be slightly different from @JeannetteWild in the original post. I wonder if, in Jeannette’s case, there was one person of the Key 3 who is not on either of the other Charters’ Key 3, and completed the signature on that one? (Hope that sentence makes sense . . .) If so, they her situation would be the same as mine.

Again, I hope this information can be submitted to the Developers so that a solution can be created and implemented.
(Our council deadline for Charter submission is tomorrow/Friday. I would really like to resolve this so I can complete it and move on.)