Committee Chair not on roster

I’m committee chair and am not on the roster in Scoutbook. I was on the roster prior to recharter. Afterwards, not only was I no longer on the roster, but my connections to my two scouts was severed. My council fixed the connections, as it was an issue with my member ID (I have two). Unfortunately, I still have not added to the roster and my council didn’t know how to fix it. My MID is XXXXXXXXXX305.

@PatriciaBailey I am checking.

@PatriciaBailey I have merged your Scoutbook accounts and requested a position sync. You should be back on the roster in Scoutbook within 24 hours.

Please contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. In the “Relationships” tab / section, you should be listed as parent only under your primary BSA member ID number, the one ending in -305. They should remove you if listed as paret under any other BSA member ID numbers. Otherwise, your BSA member ID numbers will get switched around when one of your children Recharters / renews.

Thank you! I’m very appreciative!

1 Like

@PatriciaBailey Your son also has 2 Scoutbook accounts.

Would you like them merged?

Yes, that would be great.

@PatriciaBailey Your Scout’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

Your local council can also use the Registrar Tools to add his middle name, if you request it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.