Connection Manager changing

I continue to have similar issues. Once, updating the leader profile worked for me, but the disconnected, approved scout issue has happened again and the same solution isn’t working. Until a leader has edit access to the scout, updating records including quick entry is not an option. Help!?!?!

Ann, are any adults connected to the disconnected approved Scout? Is the Scout still officially part of the unit?

I can’t tell. I’m a troop admin and I can see the scout has the green shield, but I can’t access her profile. The other leaders aren’t logging into Scoutbook. I’m open to trying new tactics. Still can’t find my other appearing, disappearing scout.

Annie

Annie, try this:

1. Go to your Troop Roster page.
  2. Click on your name.
  3. Click on your Troop Admin role.
  4. Click Update.

This should reset your Troop Admin connection to all Scouts in your troop. For the other Scout, try going to:

My Dashboard - Administration → My Account → My Connections

If you see the Scout there, then you should be able to update the Scout’s Membership and move the Scout back into the troop. If not, please send an e-mail to Scoutbook support at:

scoutbook.support@scouting.org

Please be sure to include as much identifying information as you can (Scout’s full name, BSA ID # if known, unit number, council name, etc.).

Thank you! I kept missing a step to update the troop admin part. That’s fixed.

I sent a note to support to try to find our missing scout.

Annie

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.