Connections Manager not working

Connections manager not working, I am listed as troop admin and I was able to mark their advancements yesterday and change the members of the patrol. Today none of the leaders have access and all connections show as not made yet.

1 Like

@JoeBeery - could you outline how you modified patrol members? I just checked my units and connection manger is fine for them

1 Like

We had meeting last night and they voted on new patrol name and positions. so I added new patrol name and added the scouts to the new patrol last night. I assigned the Senior patrol leader to the scout and was going in today to add the other positions but all our scouts show not connected to any leaders even though they were last night. It asks us to send invite to get connected now.

1 Like

From the troop roster, click your name > your positions > the current admin position. Check the “I agree” box and click update. That should work for you. Then do the same for other admins.

1 Like

That worked. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.