Correcting Cub Scout Pack Record for BSA Scouts?


We have had an issue over the last year uploading records, so now we are trying to get caught up and fix records. We have a few Cub Scouts that have since moved on to BSA Scouting and It appears they are now registered under their new Troop in SB since they are no longer in our Pack Roster. For this reason, I believe I am getting the error “Unknown Member ID”. Is there a way for me to contact an Admin in the system with the correct privileges to get these “legacy” advancements recorded?

Thank you, Drew

@AndrewSwingle there is no Easy way for that - council can enter advancements for the scout

Hi Donovan,

Thank you for the quick reply. Is BSA still accepting the Legacy Paper Advancement Report (BSA-Form-34403)? Perhaps I can do it manually that way?

Thank you, Drew

That would be up to your council, but our council still does. I have used it only in this case. My assumption is that they would make an exception even if they “didn’t want to ever accept a paper form again”.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.