Creating payment log for multiple scouts at a time

I was reviewing the " PayPal Payment Utility – SB Unit Admin Guide (SB)" article preparing to setup Paypal for my unit. I was specifically looking for how to setup a payment log entry for multiple scouts at a time when I ran across this: " Will there be a new payment link on calendar items as well?

• Currently there is not a link between the calendar and PayPal. If you want to charge for an event, Payment Log entries need to be made for EACH Scout."

I hoped this did not pertain to what I was looking for as it would imply that a payment log entry must be created for each scout individually. Can anyone confirm this is accurate? Also, does anyone know if the functionality to create a payment log for multiple scouts at a time will be added?

I did test and did not see a way to add to multiple scouts simultaneously, but I could be overlooking it.

Derrick

Look in your Quick Entry on your unit page.

1 Like

Gary, thank for the reply. I see that now, did I miss it in documentation?

Yours in Scouting,

Derrick Brown

Troop 179

ASM

I did not know about this… Have you tried it yet? How is it working? Does it automatically change the Scouts Payment Log from Negative to zero?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.