Cubmaster, not able to access all scouts

According to the “permissions by position” as Cubmaster I should have full access to the site. I am able to see all the scouts in the unit, but can only access information for some of them. I can see our 2 newest scouts, and my son’s den. I can’t even access parent contact information to be able to end an email to a parent. What am I not doing correctly?

@RebeccaWhitaker1 - if you go to your account, then positions what is listed there as current ? If they look good, then I would click on cubmaster, then check the I agree box then update, and the same with pack admin.

Also try going Unit Roster > click your name > then Cubmaster position > then update - that works

I tried updating all of my listed positions as you recommended. I still can’t access info for half of the scouts. In the roster some names are red, which I can access, and others are grey and I get a message box that says “you are currently not connected to this scout…” My only option from the box is to remove the scout.

@RebeccaWhitaker1 - if you wish perhaps another set of eyes may help the issue. If you want to do a screen share please email me - shornak@bloomberg.net and we can take a look.

and did you update the admin position

Try this (the path is important):

1. Go to your Pack Roster page.
  2. Click on your name
  3. Click on your Pack Admin position.
  4. Click Update.

This should reset your Admin connection to all Scouts in your pack.

Thanks all for the help. I chatted with Stephen and got it fixed. I followed the steps you all mentioned, but then he went back in and hit update a 2nd time, and that did the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.