Delete rank advancement

We have a scout that marked as having earned Star rank in error. How can we 'unmark" it or delete it? I’ve tried marking unapproved but I can’t see how to undo the error.

Thanks,
Flo

Are all of the underlying requirements for Star marked as completed? Is Star rank requirement 8 (board of review) marked as completed?

Everything is not marked as complete.

BoR was marked as complete in error. I recorded the correct rank (1st class) but then someone was helping me and thought he still needed the next rank marked and saw that as Star, so he marked Star BoR.

so un mark the Star BOR - then you can clear date from the Star completed

And I can’t tell you how many times I tried that and it wouldn’t save without a date…but now it does.

I’m really sorry to have bothered you all. I search the forums and try many things before I reach out. I tried removing the date multiple times and it didn’t want to save. Guess it’s as always…user error.

I have been unable to delete a rank. I tried what has already been suggested and it did not work.

I assume you’re also talking about Scoutbook (scoutbook.com) not IA2 (scoutbook.scouting.org)?

What positions are shown in your account on Scoutbook if you go to My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Positions?

Different positions/permissions can impact how things in Scoutbook behave.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.