Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Den Leader Beta Rank Advancement

Can Cub Scout Rank Advancements be completed entirely in Deb Leader Beta Including Patch Purchase Paperwork or is the paperwork not in Den Leader Beta

The paperwork needed for purchasing is in scoutbook.com, since that is a pack function.

Thanks for the quick reply Jacob. I am working with a District Commissioner to clarify Den Leader Beta’s “handoff” in regards to Advancing the Cub Scouts. I have found that even when attendance for all meetings has happened, in “Scoutbook.com” Adventures are not marked 100% done. I was also not able to see the ability to schedule the Cyberchip Requirement for a den.

Thanks for the quick reply Jacob. I am working with a District Commissioner to clarify Den Leader Beta’s “handoff” in regards to Advancing the Cub Scouts. I have found that even when attendance for all meetings has happened, in “Scoutbook.com)” Adventures are not marked 100% done. I was also not able to see the ability to schedule the Cyberchip Requirement for a den.

That’s correct. Only taking attendance in the Den Leader Experience will automatically mark things complete.

I can’t say why cyber Chip isn’t included as I’ve not used it in production (just a little testing a long time ago).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.