Den Leader Not Listed

@DonovanMcNeil I have a Tiger Den Leader not listed anymore as a leader on our pack roster. I am under the understanding that her primary member ID is 13862811, but in Scoutbook she is only listed as a parent of her Tiger son. Another record she had at one time at least is 137380283. Can you merge any training and whatever else on one Member ID please? Thank you in advance!

James

@JamesDavis17 in general what a unit Key 3 needs to do is go to my.scouting.org and look at roster to see if person is registered and what BSA # it is. Then the user can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > then when they sign in the system will know who it is and what their role is.

I will take a look at this for you

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you for the quick response. The local council member services person said they didn’t think that a user could fix on their end and had to be fixed someone in the organization. Maybe that was her quick answer without looking further? Not sure. In any case, thank you for looking into.

James

@JamesDavis17 this is fixed - it will take an overnight sync for DL position to show up

@DonovanMcNeil this is actually at least the 2nd time this has happened with this leader. Last time was last November when you fixed. Do you think she may be doing something incorrect on her end? Just looking to avoid in the future if possible.

James

No this looks more like a Recharter issue. Would be good for the council to move the AKELA Relationships from 137380283 - to the Primary BSA # - these are connections to her Scout

@DonovanMcNeil Perfect. I will contact the council again and give them that info.

James

@DonovanMcNeil this record is not quite back to normal yet. This leader is not showing in in SB as a leader, but she was able to enter the most recent advancement from earlier this month. Can you please look into again?

Thanks,

James

@JamesDavis17 I see her on you SB Roster as a DL - just not assigned to a den

@DonovanMcNeil Same after looking around a little bit. When I tried to assign her to a den the Tiger den was not listed in the choices. That is what she is currently.

James

Tiger Dens do not have Den Leaders - they have TIGER Den Leaders

@DonovanMcNeil her last position that shows lasted until 3/1/23 is Tiger Den Leader. I am not sure why it expired, but you may have been referring to the possible re-charter issue. How can this be fixed? I have admin permissions with my current role in the Pack so I would be happy to correct if it can by done at the Pack Admin level.

James

Your unit did not get its recharter in on time it appears

@DonovanMcNeil I found the option in a different place I was looking. I was able to add her back as Tiger Den Leader. Anything else you may recommend here? Other than the re-charter lapse, obviously?

James

that should do it for her

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you so much. I did contact the local council yesterday per your recommendation in this topic. Hopefully things will go better next year!

James

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.