Dropped Connections then double accounts?

At one point a few months ago my connection to my own kids dropped on Scoutbook. I had my husband invite me to connect from his account but this resulted in what looks like a second version of myself. Can these be merged?
My.scouting account looks fine and I use it daily for district commissioner tasks so this seems Scoutbook related.

@NicoleHolt I assumed you moved a year ago? or did councils merge? it is fixed - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number 140486280

Thank you. I moved last summer but still had access to the connections until around winter/our recharter time. I suppose I could have still been viewing them via my former council BSA ID while they were in their new unit. I don’t know if perhaps when we hit “clean old connections” to remove his former pack leaders that dropped my old ID because it no longer thought I was the parent?

Either way, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.