Duplicate BSA accounts problems with transfer application

We have a parent who ended up with two BSA accounts. Her original account has the current YPT training on it. When she transferred her scout from Webelos to Scouts, her “parent” account was different than her volunteer account.

Can we combine 135228937 and 119662824? 119 has the YPT training and 135 currently has the parent application (200466931) that is claiming no YPT. Can we consolidate to the 119662824 account?

They are linked together, but it is still causing problems with the application process.

Thanks
-Steve, Troop 73

BSA Numbers - it is better for councils to deal with @StephenHack

It looks like the BSA numbers belong to different councils, so the current council won’t be able to merge them.

@StephenHack the user can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Thanks. I’ll pass that on.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.