Duplicate member ID

Hi, my son is having some login issues which I believe are due to a duplicate ID that he is using to login.

I have the ID we use in our Troop, which has his correct advancement information:
SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

and he is using this profile to login (which is essentially empty):SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

I tried the ‘manage member ID’ trick which has been mentioned in the forums, but it is not working.

Please let me know if there is something else I can do to fix it, or if I need to ask local council to help fix it.

Thanks,
Whit

@ThomasArmstrong His Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

He has Google sign in turned on, so he needs to log in with the “Sign in with Google” button, his Google name, and Google password.

Thanks for your help.

-Whit

Same thing appears to be happening to me too. I have an ID of 110327910, that apparently was created by the council I was in as a Scout – 30 years ago! – and I am a new adult leader in my kids’ Cub Scout pack, and when I submitted my application with the number above, I was given a new number of 14364785. The first number shows the fact I’m an Eagle, and shows nothing about my current activity as an adult leader, while the second number shows my leader status, and even my OA status, but no mention of my being an Eagle. The new number appears to be the most useful, but it would be nice to have my Eagle status shown. Can this be done?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.