Duplicate scout on scoutbook Roster

Hi,
I am hoping someone can assist with this scout book issue I have.
I have a scout with 2 listings in Scout Book, his name appears twice on our Roster, and I can’t figure out to fix it. It appears someone created a new SB account for a Scout before he was completely transferred to our roster, so now there are two identical records with the same scout book # and BSA ID #.
The SB user number for the Scout is: 2044583. If anyone has any ideas how to fix this please let me know, council is unable to remove duplicate scouts on the roster, so I’m stumped.

Thank you,
Steve

With the same BSA ID and the same SB User ID, I would lean towards two active “memberships” in Scoutbook. Check to see if the scout has two troop/pack memberships or a troop/pack and a patrol/den membership currently active in Scoutbook.

1 Like

Hi,
I appreciate the suggestion, I went to his membership section in scout book and entered the end date as today and it ended one of his memberships in scout book and its fixed!
Thanks!

1 Like

yeah if BSA # and SB User ID match up it means Dupe SB memberships - Good call @CharleyHamilton

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.