Duplicate Parent Account - Please merge with correct

I have a parent with duplicate account in Scoutbook with different BSA ID than My.Scouting.org. Can a SUAC private message me to correct?

My.Scouting.org BSA ID with Youth Protection: 13753738
Scoutbook BSA ID: 13782148

@Michael_DeMarcay this is fixed

Now that it is correct, will Scoutbook be updated with his YPT status overnight tonight with My.Scouting.org?

Rule of thumb is 24 to 48 hours.

Donovan - The user is able to login to both Scoutbook and My.Scouting.org with his *****first@gmail.com address, but he is not showing linked/connected to his Scout. He also says that the invite email he received doesn’t have the button for him to accept. Can you let me know what the next step would be to get this parent connected? Thanks, Michael

he is connected to his son - not even pending from what I see

Since he had a duplicate that was fixed, I had to Delete Account under Scout’s connections and then re-added him using his email address. Once I did that it showed him connected and with the linked icon and with his correct YPT status. All good now. Thank you!

Another one like this to correct, please…

BSA ID 13283146
USER ID 1243946
(email address is correct)

This user was unable to login, and so attempted to create another account (I think). Second account to be merged with above is

BSA ID 133615242
USER ID 10116841
email is changemyemail@scoutbook.com

Once merged, please let me know, and I will have them attempt to reset password on merged account.

Thanks!

@ScouterRob this is fixed - their login is their email - and they logged in about a month ago

1 Like

Thanks @DonovanMcNeil ! You are awesome! Please don’t let it go to your head! Well, maybe for just a few minutes :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Nancy Mautino, the Scoutmaster of BSA girls troop 2566 in Saratoga, CA. I have an adult listed in my troop twice with two different BSA IDs. One is listed as a committee member, Merit badge counselor, and registered adult in my troop. The second instance is a different BSA ID that is only listed as the adult paired with their daughter.
Can you please attach BSA ID 13672958, (All SUAC needs is BSA # - if we need more we will contact you) BSA ID 137090606 as a parent and remove BSA ID 13770630 since it is a duplicate account?

Please let me know if you need further information.

Best regards,
Nancy

@NancyMautino this is fixed - please do not post personal data - all SUAC needs is BSA# - if we need more we will contact you

Hi, it appears I have duplicate accounts in scoutbook.

Can you merge my BSA# 13587279 (keep) with another attached to my email? Please let me know if you need any more information.

The confusion appears to be from the pending account created when we joined scouts, but now the glitch is preventing me from getting appointed to positions by the leaders as searching by BSA# yields no results.

Thanks,
TC

@TCMontague You have 2 BSA member numbers and 2 Scoutbook accounts. I have merged your Scoutbook accounts. Your training should merge within about 24 hours.

1 Like

Hello, I got an email saying my YPT had expired, but it referenced a BSA that I didn’t recognize. In Scoutbook, I saw there were 3 IDs, one of which was that ID. My primary ID is: 13921276.
Thank you, please message if you need any other information.

@JosephSmith2

I fixed your accounts and sent you a private message. Click on the green circle with white J in the upper right corner of your forum window.

Good morning,

We have a parent with BSA ID # 121506926 and user ID # 1894739. They have a second SB account with User ID # 353333 with no BSA number, can those be merged please?

@DerrickWBrown

This is fixed. Please notify the user to use his my.scouting.org ID which is his first initial followed by his last name to log in to Scoutbook.

He should also validate the e-mail address in Scoutbook as it differs from what is in my.scouting.org.

Thank you, I was able to update his email address.

I have a merger request as well, but with swapped emails and BSA IDs.

BSA ID 13054918/Scoutbook User ID 5803735 has the right training/BSA number but the WRONG email address

Meanwhile BSA ID 13054918/Scoutbook User ID 2363501 has the right email address

Can a merger take place? Thanks.