Duplicate Parent ids in Internet advancement

I have 3 parents who have duplicate ids in Internet Advancement so I’m not sure which to select when entering camping and hiking hours. One just recently registered with the troop and BSAid 12651320.
The other two I just found by looking through the list of possible participants to add. These parent typically do not go on outings and are not on our roster so I’m not sure they have a BSAid.

@TwilaLytle If you provide the BSA member numbers of the Scouts, we can take a look.

(No names, please)

Scout 12630798 has two entries that show up in Internet Advancement activities list for his mother who is not registered with the troop
Scout 135259763 has two entries for his father in Internet Advancement. The father recently registered with the troop with a BSAid of 12651320
Scout 134534726 has two entries for his father in Internet Advancement. The father’s BSAid is 110180219

Again I have recorded activities for the two fathers so the duplicate ids may need to be merged to ensure activities are not lost

@TwilaLytle I am checking.

This user’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

This user has 3 BSA member IDs (MIDs):

12651320 - primary

Please ask your local council to use their Registrar Tools to look up the user’s child (or children). In the “Relationships” tab / section, the parent / child relationships need to be removed from the secondary BSA numbers and added to the primary BSA number. This will help to prevent future issues.

I find 2 BSA MIDs for this adult, but the dates of birth are different. It might be best to have the adult work with the local council to verify and confirm things before merging: