Duplicate Parent/Leader Profiles

@DonovanMcNeil Would you be able to help me resolve an issue. I’ve worked with my district leadership, but we’ve been unable to fully resolve the issue.

We had several parents who had parent profiles and later became den leaders. When we went through our recharter late 2020 and the new leaders had to submit paper registrations, the process created duplicate profiles for these parents, rather than linking with their existing profiles. We’ve corrected the error for all but two parents. Our district supposedly deleted accounts that were created during recharter, but it appears that the two parents’ original profiles have not been connected to the recharter. Without that, I cannot add these two parents back as den leaders. I hope that makes sense.

Here’s a screenshot of the spreadsheet I’ve been sharing with our district, which shows the member IDs associated with the original Scoutbook accounts (which we want to keep) and those that were created during the recharter (which we want to deleted). We need the IDs from their Scoutbook accounts associated with our recharter so they can be identified as registered leaders in Scoutbook.

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 11.15.48 AM

TAC strikes again - this is not making sense @JamesClarkson - the ones that say deleted are not deleted and have active registrations. So I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. Do you need the MIDs with Active registrations moved to the other Scoutbook Accounts?

Yes, please, if that is possible.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.