Duplicate Scoutbook Accounts (Adult)

I am an adult volunteer (Den Assistant and Committee Member) and have had a Scoutbook account under “Shelly Reid” (Member ID #14085480 with login email (e-mail removed by Moderator)). My Cubmaster created another account listed as “Shelley Reid” with the same login email but a different Member ID. This was created by accident as he was setting me up to be the Committee Chair.

With the login email being the same, I can only access my original account and not the duplicate account. Is there a way to merge these two accounts into the original account while maintaining the new committee chair position?

A separate issue is that I am also listed as a “MALE” volunteer but this is incorrect.

Thank you for the help,
Shelly Reid

There is only one account @ShelleyReid - Council can fix gender

@ShelleyReid You have 2 user names at my.scouting.

You should be logging in with the “Sign in” with Google button, with your Google name and Google password.

Thank you! However, whenever I login (using the google button or otherwise) it sends me directly to the “Shelly Reid” account. My email is linked to the two usernames for some reason, but I have not been able to access the “Shelley Reid” duplicate account - and that is where my committee chair setup took place. TYIA!

@ShelleyReid I cannot find a duplicate account for you – just the duplicate user name.

If you are taking over as Committee Chair, then I would recommend that your Chartered Org. Rep. log in at my.scouting and use the Position Manager to change your position. You will need to wait for an overnight process to run, but your new position will sync over to Scoutbook.

Okay, will do. Thank you so much!

Shelly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.