Duplicate Scoutbook accounts

I have an old account that just used a login name (named) and then later created one that used my e-mail.

My current troop linked my account to the “named” but when I try to change my e-mail in that account, it says that the email address is already linked to a different account.

Can someone close the other account so I can link in just one account?

I sent you a private message so the SUAC can collect more information. Click on the green circle with the white C in the upper left corner of the forum window.

Hi!

I am having difficulty with two different account numbers, registered to me. How do I get my account set with one number for my troop? I am not able to look at reports for the members in my patrol, which includes my own son because of the 2 different numbers. The administrators in my sons troop said they do not have access, anymore, to resolve this issue.

Your help is much appreciated!

Philip Goff

@PhilipGoff

I sent you a private message so we can collect information needed to investigate. Click on the purple circle with white P in the upper right corner of your forum window.

I am having this issue and now with 2 accounts it’s creating issues with me as the Treasurer and not allowing me to add account amounts. How do I get one account deleted/closed, so I only have 1?

Megan,

You have 2 BSA Member IDs in addition to 2 Scoutbook accounts. I’ll send you a private message. Click on the green circle with white M in the upper right corner of your forum menu.

I am having the same issue. I am not able to update payments in scoutbook or add dues. I don’t know how I have two accounts but I do! Can you help?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.