Error that another user is using my e-mail address

This could be because you have a “duplicate” account somewhere in the system, even if you’re not seeing it immediately, or if your email address is shared with another person (e.g. on your scout or spouse’s Scoutbook account). If you post your BSA Member ID number, the folks from Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC) should be able to help you track it down.

In my.scout.org click on the menu and select Manage Member ID. You can designate the primary account for Scoutbook, etc to use.

I tried changing my primary membership but when I log out of Scoutbook and back in, there is no configuration.

I think I found a third BSA member number. Washington Crossing?

I was never a member of Washington Crossing council. Can you combine the two above?

Odd, it looks like a Tiger Adult Partner registration with your name, DOB, and same e-mail address (but with a “.”).

Yes, I can merge your Scoutbook accounts.

Can you delete the Tiger Adult Partner account?

It does not appear to have an associated Scoutbook account.

You should be all set now. BSA member number 13795030 is set as “primary”.

1 Like

Hi @JenniferOlinger - I’m new here and don’t see how to post that is not a reply. I also have multiple profiles associated with my name and email. My email is [e-mail address removed by Moderator]

The profile I want to keep is the one with my picture with this ID: Member ID 12786926

Council The Spirit of Adventure 227

Please let me know if you need more information.

@KristenMattson Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.