Error when opening Internet Advancement

I get an error whenever I open the Internet Advancement page:

I don’t think I have any pending files. This occurs for both Troop access and Pack access. Is there any way to see what files are being referenced and how to cancel the upload?

Pertinent Info:

1. Hardware is a desktop computer
  2. Windows 10
  3. Browser cache has been cleared (all browsing history, cookies, and cached images and files). Not using incognito mode
  4. Google Chrome
  5. John Lowen, ID 127753289

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific)
2) Operating system
3) Browser
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome)
5) Member ID & Council of person affected
Thank you!)

@JohnLowen that shows for all from a bug months ago - we jast have not gotten them to remove it yet

@JohnLowen, that’s an informational message which is leftover from prior issues. If you don’t have any pending uploads, you can safely ignore it.

@DonovanMcNeil I see that my topic on sandbox access was closed. I didn’t get a resolution to that issue. I’m still getting an invalid username and/or password error. Any reason why I can’t access the sandbox? I can get to the normal Internet Advancement through Scoutbook without any problem. I would like to play around with the new Internet Recharter before I start my rechartering.

the sandbox is shut to users with recharters that are not Oct-Dec I believe - we are trying to fix that

Thank you. I will try to go ahead with the real deal and hopefully, it will go smoothly. I will try the sandbox when access is granted to those with March renewals.