Error: You are not authorized to view the user advancment

I am the advancement chair and cor and cannot view this for 4 scouts on our roster in Interenet Advancement. All others I can see their camping, hiking, service etc. I found this topic in another forum but it did not tell how to fix it.
bsa id’s

I do not see anything obvious. However, I did reset your Troop Admin role, and I also requested a position sync for the 4 Scouts. The position syncs should happen later this afternoon.

If you could check again tonight or tomorrow, and let us know if the issue is resolved.

I am getting the same thing this morning that I am not authorized to view the user advancement as is others who are admins and key 3 in the unit. I did not mention the other odd thing with these 4 scouts as it did not dawn on me that it may be important. Prior to knowing I could not see their advancement when I looked at their SB profile I was seeing another Council patch (Juniata Council) which is the area via zip code these 4 scouts live in. I went in under Edit extended information and changed it to Susquehanna, Bald Eagle District. All 4 of these scouts their leadership position was ended on 8/1 and a new position started on 8/1. This was done for another scout that does not fall under the Juniata Council zip code but Susquehanna. His default council did not change and we can access his information. Hope this helps with figuring out this mystery.

Hi Jennifer,

Issue is not resolved: as posted in forum yesterday as still having the same problem it still is a problem today.

I am getting the same thing this morning that I am not authorized to view the user advancement as is others who are admins and key 3 in the unit. I did not mention the other odd thing with these 4 scouts as it did not dawn on me that it may be important. Prior to knowing I could not see their advancement when I looked at their SB profile I was seeing another Council patch (Juniata Council) which is the area via zip code these 4 scouts live in. I went in under Edit extended information and changed it to Susquehanna, Bald Eagle District. All 4 of these scouts their leadership position was ended on 8/1 and a new position started on 8/1. This was done for another scout that does not fall under the Juniata Council zip code but Susquehanna. His default council did not change and we can access his information. Hope this helps with figuring out this mystery.

@ShirleyVilello Thank you. I have reported this to the developers.

@ShirleyVilello Shirley, please try again and let us know if your issue is resolved.