I’m trying to understand how the messaging/calendar/event notifications work. It doesn’t look like is really covered in the documentation. As far as I can this is how the various flavors of communications associated with events work:
- Creating and saving an event does not send an email
- Choosing a “Send Now” reminder sends an email and the email includes a link to the event to view and RSVP
- You can create an email message and optionally include calendar events. This will send an email but will not include a link to the event itself or allow you to RSVP
- You cannot include any event information in text messages
- Adding a comment to an event sends an email but does not include a link to the event or allow an RSVP
Did I get that right? Has anyone figured out a way to send a text message that includes an event? I tried copying an pasting the url to the event, but the URL got broken up in the text. Thanks all!