Have 2 accounts somehow

Somehow I have 2 accounts and neither has my Registered position as Assistant Cubmaster

I’m attaching a screenshot. Apparently this cannot be fixed at the District level since I have asked repeatedly and get the “We’re working on it “ for a year now.

@MichaelDickinson1 I think you are all fixed - please check at my.scouting.org and scoutbook.scouting.org

1 Like

Requesting help with merging 2 accounts for a Den Leader of ours: 9583382 & 12358273. Please use the email on the 12358273 account, but all her roles/permissions are on the 9583382 account. The e-mail on the original account was discontinued, and could not remember the password, leaving it unaccessible. Greatly appreciate the help in advance!

1 Like

@BrendanEvans you posted a MID and a Scoutbook User ID that are the same account

Okay, thanks. I’ll check back with them to verify the info.

@BrendanEvans I think I understand what you are requesting.

The adult leader with BSA member number 12358273 has a different e-mail at my.scouting vs. Scoutbook.

If the e-mail at my.scouting is the correct one, we can sync it to Scoutbook.

Continuing the discussion from Have 2 accounts somehow:

(removed by Moderator)

I am also having an issue with the two scout book accounts.
I am member: 9773547
Scout book ID # id like to keep: 12174364
Additional BSA # 135170682
The second number is also linked to my son N. (removed by Moderator) and would need to be removed and replaced with the first number.
please email: (e-mail removed by Moderator)

@MelissaBalch This should be fixed.

Please log in with your my.scouting username – not your e-mail address.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.