Help! Scout Membership ended in Scoutbook

I was checking scout book today, and noticed my Scout dropped from our Troop’s scout book within the last 24 hours. I saw this error message: “DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse.”

I am asking for help to re-establish his account. How do I resolve this issue?

That usually means the scout was never officially registered in the unit. Check with the unit leaders to see if they see the Scout in the my.scouting.org roster

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question. I am one of the unit leaders, which is why I cannot synchronize his advancement with the National Council’s database. Is there another medium of communication to pass his information to resolve the issue?

Post the BSA # @StevenSmith11

His BSA# is 137097704

Yeah never registered in a troop if that is the issue.

You should be able to transfer him with this PDF

MYST Transfer tool.pdf (222.1 KB)

1 Like

I don’t understand how this happened. He has been assigned to his current Troop since May, and I saw his information in Scoutbook yesterday. I even recorded two rank advancements towards his 2nd class rank.

Ok, I’ll follow the instructions but I still don’t understand how he was assigned to his current Troop for five months, and then in a span of 24 hours he hasn’t been in a Troop. This information just doesn’t make sense.

Have you submitted a transfer application, either online or paper?

I followed the instructions you provided, but to my knowledge my Scout transferred from the Pack to the Troop in the Spring. I personally submitted his transfer back in May; however, I just re-transferred him again. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this will work

Thank you for your assistance

What steps did you take to transfer him in the spring?

Make sure Troop knows to accept scout

I have notified one of our Troop Administrators in Scoutbook to accept him

I believe that the acceptance step occurs in my.scouting, not Scoutbook.

2 Likes

Are you using the Roster transfer function at my.scouting to transfer the Scout?

@

Jennifer Olinger |

• |

Yes I used the Roster transfer function in my.scouting. Please see the screenshots for reference. I’m still awaiting the application to be approved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.