Help with scoutbook problem

Hello I’m having a problem with my scout book. My 2 sons are correctly listed in my scout book account but one of the administrators put another scout in and added him to my scout book with me as a parent. how do I remove him from my account? I’ve tried removing him several times and it gives me an error message

You should be able to uncheck the Parent/Guardian box in your connection. At least that used to work. It happened all the time to us for a while.

Thanks, all I get is a circle that keeps spinning and which says “removing connection” but it just keeps spinning forever

noname.gif

Try unchecking the box next to “Parent Guardian” then check the box next to “Other Family Member”. Click Update, and then you should be able to remove the connection.

Thank you, that did the trick. Now, how can I remove my question?:):slightly_smiling_face:

noname.gif

Why delete it? It’ll help somebody else who turns up with the same problem. :^)

OK, good point, I guess I’m just not used to forums. This is the 1st one I have ever attempted to be a part of. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.