How do I create personalized reports in Report Builder? For example, I want to run a report to see who has not passed the 1st class swim test requirement

How do I create personalized reports in Report Builder? For example, I want to run a report to see who has not passed the 1st class swim test requirement. I also want to run “group” reports, not just individual reports.

Adult leaders with View Profile or higher permissions to all scouts (I think) can pull the swim test dates for scouts using Roster Builder Manager under Reports at the bottom of your troop page.

If you specifically want the rank requirement, there isn’t a way to only report the scouts who do or don’t have that requirement. You can, however, use Report Builder to create a report on only the First Class rank requirements. However, you will get different tables of data for different scouts, depending on which version of the rank requirements they completed First Class under. It’s not particularly pretty, IMHO, but you can generate the data.

If you care about the formatting, a unit admin can dump the advancement database to CSV format file, and generate reports from there in Excel or a similar spreadsheet program.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.