How is your district or council doing JTE forms?

My district just suggested “attaching the JTE form to the recharter”! I said “ooh, don’t do that”. I assume that will be even more of a mess for the registrar. Also, who to attach it to?

So, my question: how is your district or council doing JTE form submission? Just an email to your Unit Commissioner? Google Form with document submission? I’d love to hear a great idea.

I’d definitely prefer it to be during a collaborative contact. Mass turn-ins of any type sort of defeat it being a conversation around how to improve no matter where the unit currently is.