Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Internet Recharter 2.0 Handbook

Attached is the DRAFT handbook for Internet Recharter 2.0. It is believed to be mostly complete, except for some additional photos.

Other info we received yesterday - the sandbox will be available 9/21, and training will be available on 9/28.

There will be a webinar for volunteers and a separate one for professionals - they will be recorded and made available if you cannot attend the live session.

2 Likes

@RonaldBlaisdell will there be graphics for how to multiple a member? Also, is there a location for a general file upload (not member specific)? Many Councils have other documents required by state statue that must be signed and submitted at a unit level. I don’t see a place for such documents at this time (to avoid paper shuffle with the Council).

@ZacharyMcCarty my Council (Central FL) actually developed their own on-line form for uploading forms to Council (Recharter agreement, JTE, etc.) it really was a simple Google Form and nothing complex.

Multiple members have a symbol next to their name, so it is really just like adding anyone else.

@ZacharyMcCarty in theory you could include those in the Attach document upload which is meant really for paper applications

I thought about that, but it looks like that option is tied to indioals and not the unit as a whole (if I understand the guide correctly).

Well but it would still GET to council

@DonovanMcNeil @ZacharyMcCarty that’s why CFL created their own Google Form for uploads of those documents. Let’s not overthink this - it’s a simple solution.

1 Like