Did the events pre-date the conversion from Scoutbook to IA2? Those events are still not (to my knowledge) editable. I don’t know when (or if, although I think we’ve been told it’s in the backlog by SUAC) those events will become editable.
No, they were from Jan & Feb. 2021.
OK, it’s not very straightforward, and took me a few tries to figure out what’s going on. But here are the steps.
To Change Attendees
- Find the activity you want to edit, and click on the pencil in the upper right corner:
- Click on the “X” next to the name of the person to remove from the activity.
- Click “Yes” in the confirmation dialog.
To Delete an Entire Activity
Key Point: You cannot delete an activity that has attendees recorded.
- Follow the “Change Attendees” instructions above and remove all of the attendees from the activity.
- When you delete the last attendee, you’ll get a different confirmation dialog:
- Click “Yes, Delete Activity” to delete the activity. Click “Remove Person Only” to remove the participant and keep the activity.
There is not an “x” next to the participants’ names. I have the same problem mentioned earlier that I can not actually edit the entry in question to get it ‘empty’ so I can delete it.
@DavidDerbyshire It looks like you are registered as a Cubmaster and an Assistant Scoutmaster. Which unit are you having difficulty with? The troop? The pack? Both?
The Troop. My affiliation with Pack 641 should be going away.
@DavidDerbyshire I think you might not have the permissions that you need to delete an activity. If you ask one of the troop Key 3 to log in at my.scouting and add you as a Key 3 Delegate, then you should be able to the following day (after overnight process runs).