How to remove multiple connection for a scount

Hi,

I’ve been trying to figure out how to remove multiple connection for a scout but with no luck. Currently, if go to the scout’s connection setting, I am able to open each connection and remove them one at a time. Anyway to do multiple selection?

Thanks

Hi, @GeneChu,

If you are a unit admin, you can use the Connection Manager at My Dashboard → My Units → Unit Roster → Connections Manager

Hi Charley,

Thanks for the info. I have already tried the Connection Manager. However, it only allow me to set multiple connection permission for the parent/guardian. Mean, I can make changes across the entire row but I CAN’T make changes for the entire column. For example, if I highlight the entire column for a scout, it won’t let me alter the permission for the entire column downward. Hope I explain it right.

thanks

That’s true. Clicking on each cell individually in Connection manager is still faster than going into each individual connection. If you have multiple scouts that need connections removed, you can put them all into a separate den/patrol in order to click on rows.

We have requested a better way to clean up connections, but we do not know when or if the BSA will schedule that for development.

Gene,

The the volunteer written and supported Feature Assistant Extension for Scoutbook for Chrome and Firefox adds the ability to remove all connections to a Scout except for admins and the Scout’s parents by clicking on the Scout’s name in Connection Manager. See Feature Assistant - What is it? for details.

Thanks for the info. I used to have that installed but didn’t really find much use for it. Will take a look again.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.