I am not linked to my den on my end, but Cubmaster sees it

*1) Hardware: Desktop
*2) Operating system - Windows 10
*3) Browser - Chrome
*4) Browser cache has been cleared yes and I’ve even tried to use Incognito mode
*5) Member ID: 14557177 - Louisiana Purchase Council 213
Previously with N.E. Georgia Council 101 - ID: 13644165

We just moved to Louisiana from Georgia, we’ve been here for almost 2 months but I just recently got my application/transfer approved to be my daughter’s Den Leader in LA.

I (Aimee Squires) am connected to her (name removed by Moderator)

Here’s where it gets tricky - I see my connection only to her, not to the den and not to my son (name removed by Moderator) (I only know his previous ID from GA). I see her den has No Leaders Listed. I try to connect and even added my position (and end dated my previous position from GA) but it still doesn’t connect me to the other scouts. I cannot access the scouts in my den.

The Cubmaster sees that I am connected BUT it still says 0 Leaders and 12 Scouts for Wolf Den 1. Our pack has 13 Leaders (only 12 are listed - I am missing from the list).

@AimeeSquires This should be mostly fixed.

You can wait for the overnight Member Update process to run, or you can try adding your new position as Den Leader (My Positions).

It’s been like this for a few days. I have already added the position 2 times, 2nd time thinking that it might update since I hadn’t yet end dated my previous position. I was actually hoping that the maintenance yesterday would solve it, but it didn’t.

@AimeeSquires You had 2 Scoutbook userIDs, but I have merged them.

This should be fixed now, although a Pack Admin will need to approve your position after you add it.

Thank you, I can see my son now. I do see he’s marked as a Wolf - he’s currently working on AOL. However, I am unable to add positions, I have a different ID (one I haven’t seen before), and I’m no longer a Leader?

14734660 is your BSA member number in your new council with your Den Leader registration.

I have requested a position sync. You might need to wait overnight for everything to sync up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.