ILST Training Module

*1) Hardware: Laptop
*2) Mac
*3) Chrome
*4) no
*5) Member ID136291349 & Pathway to Adventure Council

My daughter set up her MYST account and tried to watch the modules for the online ILST. Two modules are supposed to be in there, but when she hits “visit” this screen happens:

(I attempted to view it and got the same results, that is why my profile is shown)

Anyone know if the whole training site is down, or if they have removed these modules or if something else is going on?

Thanks!

Angela

I see the same issue. Definitely not whole training site. I see other programs. learning plans, and courses. Seems like an issue since it says it contains 2 elements, but you look in it and then there’s nothing.

Remember that it never superceded the offline syllabus and is only meant as a stop-gap for situations where you can’t run it in person.

1 Like

Also having the same issue. It is impossible to get those two modules. Please help.

@TimRogers could you please review?

@AngelaKoch @brantgurga @PaolaLaino Did you ever get an answer to this issue? What did you wind up doing?

As I previously mentioned, those were never meant as permanent fixtures. My guess is the learning plan and courses got removed but the program got left behind. Look at the offline curriculum and use that. If you are in a jurisdiction that is still impacted by closings, look to the community for ways to accomodate and adjust.
I’ll send a message to my council to see if a ticket with national can be opened to either restore the content or remove the orphaned program level, whichever is the appropriate resolution.

1 Like

Even before the official hybrid model, we did a virtual ILST. It wasn’t too bad, other than being a long time in front of the PC.

My council contact said it looks like they have removed the ILST online format now that COVID restrictions have lifted. Here is the link to Scouting.Org training site for youth training. https://www.scouting.org/training/youth/.

That being said, I would really like to see the ILST online modules be reposted and made available despite the COVID restrictions being lifted as online offers other benefits too and can be a refresher if needed.

1 Like