Internet Advancement Error Message

I am getting this error for every Scout in both my Boy and Girl Troop, 31 Scouts total.

“ has created a new primary member ID which is active in another unit. will remain on this roster until their council registrar completes their transfer process or their annual registration for this unit expires.”

Any advice?

It is a known issue that is being investigated

@EricParks I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

I am having the same issue! I accidentally deleted a scout while trying to move them to a different patrol. Now I can’t re-add them because I get this message.

@NevaWiles Try looking for the Scout by going to:

My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Connections

See if you find the Scout listed there. If you do, click on the Scout’s name, then click on Scout’s Membership, and add a new membership with the correct patrol in your troop. Make sure that the Scout’s Membership is approved (green shield with check mark).

i have done that and he is there but it says he already exists .

more precise it says, NAME- has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your council.

Does the BSA Member ID in Scoutbook match the Member ID on Member Manager in my.scouting.org?

I just realized there is no bsa member ID listed in his member profile. That is probably my problem

Neva,

I just sent you a private message. Click on the pink circle with white N in the upper right corner of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.