Recent Internet Advancement / Internet Recharter Changes
- Added Tiger Cub Adult and Lion Adult Partner to list of positions in dropdown
- Fixed Adobe/Payment logic process son recharter
- Lapsed units are shown as options for registrants to multiple into.
- The Key 3 email can now be resent in Internet Recharter.
- IH can register in other positions and error has been corrected.
- Fixed issue for some ScoutBook roles creating activities as approved instead of pending approval.
- Changed unfriendly ESB error to return friendly error “Whoops! Looks like we encountered an issue temporarily. Please try again later.”
- Fixed some Safari Browser Issues
- Fixed issue causing member id to be null when creating an activity for some parent guardians
- Lowest point for hiking activities is now optional
- Fixed error for units reporting service hours
- New Features
- Lions are now able to log archery and slingshot awards for Archery and Shooting Sports pin
- Added search bar to youth activity logs
- Increased character limit for activity description
- Added end date for service projects
- Gave access to 2019 activity logs
- Councils can search for Posts in IR
- Recharter now allows units to edit recharter terms. Some councils are changing the terms of recharter to move all units to one cycle (e.g. in one council units who expired at the end of March are rechartering until Dec 31, so that all units will begin to recharter from 1/1 – 12/31.) Units may edit recharter terms. However, if they wish to make a change to a term other than 12 months, they will need to pay via check. This will allow council registrars the ability to validate the term before posting.
- Added ability to “resend” or “continue” if recharter fails
- Units can now print the roster in Internet Recharter which should give them the most up to date roster.
- Units showing an effective date of 3/1 and an expiry date of 1/31 has been fixed.
- Scout Life can now be added or removed from registrants in Internet Recharter.
- Added 30 days grace for total 90 days (temporary)