Internet Advancement Troop 1028

I’m the Advancement Chair with Troop 1028 and I was going in to award some scouts their merit badges when I noticed many previous merit badges just have checkmarks by them instead being awarded. All the scouts should have stars by their merit badges from 2019 back and I would like someone go in there and fix the issue please.

@RickyMillerd - I would suspect that if you logged into Scoutbook then went to your troop then troop reports then needs awarding they will show up there as needing to awarded.

I just know a few months ago that all scouts that had been awarded had stars by those merit badges and now they have checkmarks like they haven’t been awarded. We had our last Court of Honor December 2019 and a lot of the ones from 2016-2019 are being shown not awarded when they have been. I was just wondering how it got changed.

Rick Millerd

Senior Board Member

Board of Appeals and Review

USDA-AMS-FGIS

10383 N. Ambassador Drive

Kansas City, MO 64153

Ph# 816-891-0424

Fax# 816-872-1254

@RickyMillerd - wold suppose that you could run an audit report on advancement in Internet Advancement from the reports menu. That would disclose any changes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.